Lubricated Prop shaft packing 12.50mm (per meter) Barge
7 in stock
Want to save?
2 = 5% discount!
5 = 7.5% discount!
10 = 10% discount!
Sold per meter (2 = 2.00m)
A= 12.50 x 12.50 mm
Use Rameh lubricated prop shaft packing
Lubricated is lubricated, or not? – Stronger than hemp (3 x), nylon, flax (4 x) and cotton (8 x)
Rameh fibres Rameh is mainly produced in China. Textiles made from the rameh fibres are extremely durable and do not rot.
How long does this packing last? It can last a long time, but if increasing the pressure bush no longer helps and the shaft continues to leak, it is time to replace it.
Is the boat still in the water and do you want to replace the lubricated packing? Then you don’t have to worry about going straight to the bottom.
There are usually 2 or 3 cord rings in a row. So replacing the front one can be done safely.
But be prepared, always bear in mind that there may be a leak and have all your things ready.
First fit the cord around the shaft and make an overlapping notch on both sides.
– Remains flexible and does not harden
– Minimal volume loss
– High wear-resistance
– Low friction resistance
Made from 100% pure, bast-free ramie fibre
Resistant to salt water and fresh water, even in the tropics
Lightly greased with high-quality grease
Low friction coefficient
Field of application:
– For centrifugal pumps, integrated drive shafts, rudders, Cedervall patented seals, rotating and reciprocating pump axles and rods etc.
– Also suitable for hydraulic equipment and homogenizers
– Seals against clean and dirty water, cold and hot water, salt water, brine, emulsions, oils, flour suspensions, paper dust, syrup and several more or less neutral media
– Working pressure min. max.(bar): Centrifugal pumps 16, plunger pumps 100
Product ID: 46184
There are no reviews yet.