On this page you will find answers to the following questions:
- When will my package be delivered?
- Where is my package?
- Why did I not yet receive a track & trace code?
- What delivery options are there?
- How can I change my delivery address?
- Can I collect my package from a PostNL point?
- What is the delivery time per country?
- What are the shipping costs?
- Do you have another question?
1. When will my package be delivered? For the delivery of orders in the Netherlands and Belgium, the rule is in most cases “ordered before 17:00, delivered tomorrow”. That means ordering today, sailing tomorrow! Good to know: PostNL is currently very busy, so keep in mind that your package may be delayed. Do you have the track & trace code of your order available? Check the status of your order here.
2. Where is my package? When we have packed your package and it is ready to be dispatched, you will receive an e-mail with a track & trace code. When you click on the code in the e-mail, you will see on which day and in which period your package will be delivered. You can also find the track & trace code by going to your account and clicking on ‘Orders’. The last order has a track & trace code. You can enter this code on the PostNL website. For further questions about the delivery, the delivery date and the delivery time, please contact PostNL.
3. Why did I not yet receive a track & trace code?
You will receive the e-mail with the track & trace code as soon as your order is packed and ready to be sent. If you have not yet received an e-mail, we are busy packing your order. A little more patience, we are working for you! 🙂 Have you placed an order a few working days ago but haven’t received a code yet? Then see the answer below:
I placed an order a few working days ago and have not yet received a track & trace code Check the e-mail folder “spam/unwanted e-mail”. It is possible that the email with the code ended up there by mistake. If the e-mail is not there either, you can also find the track & trace code by going to your account. When you are logged on to our website, go to the overview of your orders and click on the ‘Track & Trace’ button. Now you can see the status of your order. If no track & trace code is available yet, we are still busy packing your order. The code will become visible as soon as your parcel is packed and ready for dispatch. If you have not yet received a track & trace code after 2 working days, please send an email to email@example.com. 5. How can I change my delivery address? Once your order has left our warehouse, it is no longer possible to change your address. So please check that you have entered your data correctly. If you have not yet received a track & trace code, it is sometimes still possible to change the address. Please call us on +31514745007 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Can I pick up my package at a Postnl point? Yes, you can pick up your package at a Postnl Point. When you select the option when ordering, an overview of the nearest PostNL points will appear. This option is only available in the Netherlands and Belgium.
7. What is the delivery time per country? See the table below for an indication of the delivery time per country. For the latest delivery time, enter the delivery country in the checkout and the delivery time will appear in your order summary.
Indication of delivery time in working days per country:
|Country||Package with Track & Trace (number of working days)|
8. What are the shipping costs?
– Shipping costs Netherlands For shipping to an address in the Netherlands, you pay €6.95 shipping costs. For orders to an address in the Netherlands with an order value above €125, you pay no shipping costs.
– Shipping costs outside the Netherlands You will find the current shipping costs for other countries during the checkout process. Check the checkout page for current shipping costs outside the Netherlands. When you enter the delivery address, the available delivery options and the shipping costs will appear. 9. Do you have another question? When your package has left our warehouse, you can contact PostNL for further questions regarding delivery. They can find out where your parcel is and when it will be delivered. Please contact PostNL customer service.. Do you have a question about placing an order? View the help page on placing an order. For other questions, please contact us via the contact options below: E-mail: email@example.com Telefoon: +31514745007